The french electro label which open never heard dimensions
Hailing from Lyon, the French indie label New Flesh Records was launched in 2010 by infamous electro artist Umwelt. Featuring heavyweights producers, the imprint gathers together multiple sublabels including New Flesh Lab, New Flesh Remix, New Flesh LTD, and Rave Or Die.
Definitively underground and futuristic, productions are characterized by the use of analogue synthetic machines: therefore, the music oscillates between Electro and Techno styles.
New Flesh celebrates the alliance between people fighting against the domination of a mediocre and formatted music. A movement that will impose change through a sound revolution.
Our latest releases from outer space
- Umwelt – Escape The Future – NF24Concluding his Future trilogy, fuelled by industrial and post-apocalyptic atmospheres
- V/A – Resistance is Futile – Flesh Or Die 01Flotation Aid + Vlaysin + Sestrica + Proxyan & Lewski
- Cosmic Force – Frontline Fuel – NF23Four tracks of pure Electro madness, ranging from uptempo technobass to freaky electro
- Jauzas The Shining & Foreign Sequence – Talkin’ Machines – NF22Powerful electro tracks incorporating elements of rawness, acidity, and melancholy
Recently landed Aliens
- Cosmic ForceCOSMIC FORCE began his musical career at the early age of 15. He first started making mixtapes, like many early hip hop heads, with a cassette recorder and a turntable […]
- SestricaSestrica is a promising talent hailing from Moscow, Russia.Early influenced by British IDM sound, then Electro and classic Trance, she started writing electronic music in 2016 after completing the Ableton […]
- NorwellHypnotizing, uplifting yet grounded, Norwell blends an astute use of grainy analogue synths textures to modern electronic music structures to create a sound that resonates with every nooks and crannies […]
- Foreign SequenceLike a knight with his sword, Tonotopy/Foreign Sequence handles the TB 303 with great dexterity. Inspired by sonorities such as Drexcyia or the label Red planet, and arming himself with […]